Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Cutting Edge Challenge #5!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are having a great Sunday.
I wanted to share a card I made for this week Cutting Edge Challenge.

This is the sample card for the challenge:


And this is my card:



I made this card using the Happy Die and the Favorite Flowers stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.
I embossed the flowers on Vellum and painted them with some Simon Says Stamp Inks (Audrey Blue, Lemon Chiffon and Green Leaf) and Regal Rose from Stampin Up.

I hope you have a great week.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job on the inspiration card! Thanks for playing along this week at The Cutting Edge Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.