Thursday, July 24, 2014

Emboss It Challenge! Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Hi!

I am here with a card I created for the Simon Wednesday Challenge blog.
This week Challenge is EMBOSS IT...
For this challenge I wanted to use some embossing paste, I don't use embossing paste very often because it is kind of messy for me, but this challenge pushed me to do it.
I had a Wendy Vecchi embossing paste I haven't had the chance to play with, so this challenge was the perfect excuse to use it and I love this embossing paste.

I started with Bazzil cardstock in the color Candy Necklace ( this is my new favorite color).
I used the Dots stencil from Heidi Swapp to embossed the cardstock.
I heat embossed some flowers from the stamp set Favorite Flowers from Simon Says Stamp and color the back of them with some markers.
I die cut a circle with the Standard circle large die from Spellbinders, on it I stamped the sentiment,
(one of my favorite sentiments), with the stamp set Words of Inspiration from My Favorite Things.

For the base of the card I used some Neenah Desert Storm cardstock and listo the card is done!

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day!

                                ----------------------------------- {}----------------------------------
Hola!

Aquí estoy con una tarjeta que hice para el desafío de esta semana en Simon Wednesday Challenge blog.
El desafío de esta semana es Emboss it! (pon relieve). Para este desafío quería utilizar las pasta para relieve de Wendy Vecchi que tenia hace semanas por ahí. Para mi, es un poco complicado utilizar las pastas por que son un poco difíciles ... no de usarlas por que eso es fácil, pero es complicado de limpiar el tiradero después de trabajarlas. :)
Bueno, volviendo a la tarjeta, utilicé papel Bazzil en color Candy Necklace, esténcil de Heidi Swapp para el relieve, además, estampé con polvo para relieve blanco las flores del set de sellos Favorite Flowers de Simon Says Stamp y las pinté por detrás con marcadores.
Corté un circulo con el Standard circle large die de Spellbinders, el que estampé con el sello de Words of Inspiration de My Favorite things. (una de mis frases favoritas!)

Espero les guste la tarjeta y gracias por ver mi blog!

4 comments:

  1. hi Magaly! darlin card, I luv the embossed background! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love the way you created the flowers. They are so soft and delicate. Your embossed background came out so nice too!! Great job on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora! I had fun making this card.

      Delete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.