Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Cutting Edge Challenge #4

Hello,

I found a new challenge page to play and participate, is The Cutting Edge Challenge and I really like it!
The inspiration for the challenge is this card:


The card I made for the Challenge is this one:



I made the card with the same colors of the sample card but with a different design.
I used 2 dies from WPlus9, the Banner Trio die and The Spring Wreath.
For the sentiment, I used the Blue Note stamp set from Mama Elephant and Studio Calico.
I needed to put something black to the card, so I stamped with Black Versafine ink, some dots from the stamp set Big Bang Confetti from Winnie and Walter and put some glossy accents on top.
Listo!!!
I had lots of fun making this card.
Hope you like it!
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE how you used the inspiration card's colors with your wreath and card...and LOVE that sentiment...true that!! Thanks so much for being a part of this week's challenge at The Cutting Edge..hope your week is fantastic Magaly:)!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.