Saturday, July 19, 2014

AEI♥U Challenge #11–One Word!

Hi!

I made a card for this week AEI♥U Challenge at the Avery Elle Blog.


For the base of my card I used black cardstock because I wanted to make my card colorful, the black cardstock will help to bring this colors out.
Using the stamp set Circle It from Avery Elle, I stamped the circles strip with pigment inks from the Color Box pinwheel.
I die cut 2 circles with the standard circle dies from Spellbinders, stamped the sentiment Celebrate and  popped it up with foam adhesive to give dimension.
To finished my card, I put some glossy accents in some of the circles and listo!

Hope you like the card and have a good one.
Thank you for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. So fun and colorful! Thanks for joining the Avery Elle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE these fun dots! They remind me of the Skittles commercial where we are encouraged to "taste the rainbow." :) Thank you for playing along with the Avery Elle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.