Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Boat birthday card...

Hola!

I made a card today for a cute little boy who's birthday is tomorrow, he likes all boy things like cars, super heroes and boats. 
So I wanted to make a card with a boat and waves, I have been wanting to try my tidal waves edger paper punch from EK Success and finally I did!
I wanted to include a boat in the card, the problem was that I don't have any boat dies or stamps, (I have to remember to buy one next paycheck ;)

Anyhow, I made this boat with a triangle shape and a half circle with my Cricut cutting machine. I put some eyelets to give it a more realistic look to the boat.
For the sentiment, I used the Birthday Balloons stamp set from Simon Says Stamp, heat embossed with the Liquid Platinum from Ranger on a layer of vellum.

I hope you like it.

Have great day!



Hola!

Hice una tarjeta hoy para un niño muy lindo quien cumple años mañana. A él le gustan los carritos, botes y super heroes.
Entonces le quise hacer una tarjeta con un bote y olas por que tengo un paper punch de olas de EK Success que lo quiero usar y no he tenido la oportunidad hasta ahora.
No tengo ningún cortador de bote entonces tuve que utilizar mi imaginación, corte con mi Cricut un triángulo y un medio circulo con eso comencé a jugar y así salió un bote.

Para la frase, utilice el juego de sellos Birthday Balloons de Simon Says Stamp que estampe con polvo de relieve Liquid Platinum de Ranger en vellum para ponerlo como una capa en mi tarjeta.

Espero les guste!
Gracias y que tengan un muy buen día.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.