Thursday, July 17, 2014

Simon Says... Spots and Dots Challenge!

Hello again!

I made a card for this week challenge at Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge, the theme this week is spots and dots.

I made my background with the circle stencil by Heidi Swapp and some Viva modeling cream.
I used one of the Band-Aids die from Paper Smooches, I also used the stamp set Get Well Soon and the coordinating die from Lawn Fawn.
I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and die cut it with the frame cuts tag die from Hero Arts.
For the base of my card I used some Taffy Bazzill cardstock and listo!

I hope you like the card.
Take care!




Hola!

Hice esta tarjeta para entrar al desafío en la página de Simon Says Stamp, Simon Wednesday Challenge! El tema de esta semana es...círculos y manchas.
Para esta tarjeta utilicé el Bandaids die set de Paper Smooches,  y los sellos de Get well Soon de Lawn Fawn. Tambien utilicé el Frame cuts tag die de Hero Arts.

Espero les guste la tarjeta!
Gracias.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Magalay, super cute and just perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.