Friday, August 1, 2014

On your wedding day card...

Happy Friday!!!

A couple of weeks ago I won a free stamp set of my choice at the Winnie and Walter blog.
I love all their stamp sets, are so incredible versatile, you can miss match them however you want and they all complement each other.
I just got the stamp set The big, the bold and extras and I started to play with it right away.

They even took the time to write a note for me, it made me feel special. Thanks Winnie and Walter! :)



I created this card with the stamp set The big, the bold and extras. I also used the Fular embossing folder from Cuttlebug to embossed the back ground.

It is a very simple card, I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.