Thursday, August 28, 2014

Share the Love Week Featuring Simon Says Stamp Day 3

Hola!

I made a card today for the challenge at the Winnie & Walter blog.
This week, Winnie & Walter is teaming up with Simon Says Stamp for a whole week of challenges.
I love this 2 companies, so I wanted to participate!
The challenge is to use one product of each company.

I used the stamp set Big Bold You from Winnie & Walter and Favorite Flowers from Simon Says Stamp.
I painted the flowers with some Spectrum Noir markers.

Thank you for stopping by!


Hola!

Hice esta tarjeta para participar en el desafío de hoy en la pagina de Winnie & Walter.
Esta semana se han juntado con Simon Says Stamp para hacer desafíos utilizando productos de ambas compañías.

El desafío de hoy es utilizar un juego de sellos de Winnie & Walter y uno de Simon Says Stamp.

Utilicé el juego de sellos de Big Bold You de Winnie & Walter y Favorite Flowers de Simon Says Stamp. Pinté las flowers con plumones de Spectrum Noir.

Gracias por ver mi blog!
Hasta la próxima.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love those pretty flowers and the great color combo!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.