Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Thanks card! Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Hello!

I am here with another card for the Simon Says Stamp challenge! It's about dies.
  I had the inspiration from Jennifer Mcguire, you can see her blog here.
she makes awesome stuff, you should check it out.

I made this card with Ranger Verdigris embossing powder over embossing paste. I sticked that in a base card, I used also the Femme frames from Mama Elephant and made a window with a circle die and put vellum. I cut the word with the Thanks die from Simon Says Stamps and embossed it with the same embossing powder. Finished with some confetti  from the Mama Elephant die and listo!

I hope you like it!
Until next time.

Magaly



Hola a Todos!

Esta tarjeta es para el desafio de esta semana de Simon Says Stamp.
Este tarjeta fue inspirada de un post que hizo Jennifer Mcguire, ella hace cosas muy lindas y creativas pueden ver aquí su pagina.

Hice esta tarjeta con polvo para relieve Ranger Verdigris sobre pasta de relieve.
Luego utilicé Femme frames from Mama Elephant y corté una ventana circular y puse vellum. Sobre eso puse la palabra Thanks de Thanks die from Simon Says Stamps. Terminé la tarjeta con confetti y listo!

Espero les guste.
Hasta la próxima!

Magaly

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Magaly! Love the stripes that border your main panel! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.