Wednesday, May 7, 2014

MFT Get Sketchy Challenge

Hello,

I made a card for this week get sketchy Challenge in My Favorite Things page.
This is the sketch.



I made the card using two of My Favorite Things stamp sets, Easter Bunny and Words of Inspiration.
Hope you like the card.
Thank you!



Hola,

Hice una tarjeta para el desafío de esta semana en la página de My Favorite Things page.
Utilicé 2 juegos de sellos de My favorite Things, Easter Bunny  y Words of Inspiration.

Espero les guste.
Gracias!

6 comments:

  1. Me encantan tus tarjetas amiga!!! Son hermosas ;) Estoy feliz por ti- TQM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely!!! I love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora, I appreciate your comment!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful use of the sketch, Magaly! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.