Monday, May 26, 2014

Make a Wish!

Happy Monday,


Here I am with a card that I created for my friend's daughter who had a birthday party this past weekend.

I wanted to make a card with a butterfly that spins. I have a die set from Papertrey Ink, spinners die is the name of the set. It is very easy to put together a spinner card with this set and it looks so great!
For the papers I cut them with the Femme Frames Dies from Mama Elephant.

I also used the Make a Wish stamp set from Mama Elephant and embossed it with Ranger Liquid platinum embossing powder. I really like the look of this embossing powder it is great.
I stamped the butterfly with Versamark water mark, put the same ranger embossing powder and painted with some Prisma colors and Gamsol.

To finish the card I glue some sequins and listo.

I really like this card, the combination of colors and the spinner.
Hope you like it!
See you next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.