Thursday, May 15, 2014

More Thanks Card

Hello there!

I am here with another card for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
This card is very simple. I die cut some paper with the Femme Frames Die from Mama Elephant, I am crazy about these dies, they are awesome and is so easy to put a card together with them.
Then I stick that in a card base, I die cut the thanks word with the Simon Says Stamp die word Thanks and punch out some flowers with the EK punch. Put some embellishments and listo!

I hope you like the card.
Thank you for stopping by.

Magaly



Hola!

Aquí estoy de nuevo con una tarjeta para el desafío de Simon Says Stamp!
Esta es una tarjeta muy simple pero muy colorida, usé los Femme Frames Dies para cortar el papel, luego lo pegué a una tarjeta base y corte la palabra Thanks con un Die de Simon Says Stamp. Para terminar corté una flores con el EZ Punch y puse unas perlas en ellas y listo!

Espero que les guste la tarjeta.
Hasta la próxima y gracias por ver mi blog!

Magaly

2 comments:

  1. Loving the flowers and the pop of pink! Thanks so much for playing along with the Die Crazy Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.