Monday, March 2, 2015

Thank you card!

Hello everyone!

I'm back with a card I made for this week challenge over at My Favorite Things Get Sketchy blog.

Hola a Todos!
Aquí estoy de regreso con una tarjeta que hice para el desafío en la pagina de  My Favorite Things Get Sketchy blog.

This is my take on the challenge:
Esta es la tarjeta que hice inspirada por el sketch:




For this card I used My Favorite Things Words of Inspiration. I stamped the sentiment with versamark and heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.
I used the paper pattern from the pad from Simple Stories, Vintage Bliss.
I finished the card with some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great week!

Para esta tarjeta utilicé el juego de sellos de My Favorite Things Words of Inspiration el cual estampé con Versamark y el polvo para relieve de Ranger Liquid Platinum.
También utilice el papel de diseño de Simple Stories, Vintage Bliss.
Para terminar la tarjeta, puse unas lentejuelas plateadas y listo!!!
Gracias por tomarse el tiempo de ver mi blog!
Hasta la próxima.

Magaly

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like how you used really large banners and that sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the white background, makes the banners pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really caught my eye, Magaly! Gorgeous!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.