Monday, March 30, 2015

Sending lots of love card...

Hello!

I'm back with a card I made a little while ago. And.. with a video, my first one!!!!(please, be nice with me!) ;)
I created this card with my favorite dies, using them with different techniques.
I hope you get inspired and create some cards of your own!

Gracias

Hola!!

Estoy de vuelta con una tarjeta que hice hace un tiempito atrás. Y es mi primer video!!! (sean buenos conmigo por favor!) ;)
Creé esta tarjeta con mis cortadores favoritos y los que uso mas amenudo, utilizándolos con diferentes tecnicas.
Espero que los inspire a hacer algunas tarjetas.
Gracias!








The Supplies:
Mama Elephant Landscape Trio Dies.
Mama Elephant Femme Frames.
Lil' Inkers Design of the Heart dies.
Simon Says Stamp Sendig happy Thoughts stamp set.

Magaly



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.