Friday, March 20, 2015

Homework Online Classes - Stretch Your Dies.

Hi,

Last week I won a spot for the class Stretch Your Dies at Online Card Classes and I'm loving this class, is really awesome! In the first class, Jennifer Mcguire makes a card with a word die such a great card...well all her cards are awesome! (I'm her biggest fan). :)

I'm a little bit behind in the homework but I just wanted to share with you the card I made from the first class.

Hola!
La semana pasada gané un espacio para hacer una clase de tarjetas en Online Card Classes, la clase es sobre cortadores y diferentes formas de utilizarlos.
La clase esta excelente. En la primera clase Jennifer Mcguire hace una tarjeta con un cortador con la palabra Thanks (gracias) la tarjeta me pareció super linda y quise hacer mi tarjeta inspirada en la de ella.





I really love this card! For this card I used some Bazzill paper in Marshmallow, Black Paper, the word die Hello from Wplus9, pattern paper from AC Everyday, gold paper and Mama Elephant Confeti die. Just saying Hello sentiment from Altenew Painted Butterflies stamp set.

Me encanta como luce esta tarjeta! Para hacerla utilicé papel Bazzill en color Malvavisco, papel negro, papel dorado, el cortador Hello de Wplus9, papel de diseño de AC todos los días (Everyday) y el cortador de Mama Elephant Confetti.


I hope you like my card today.
Thank you!


Espero que les guste mi tarjeta!
Muchas gracias!

Magaly



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Magaly :-) the colours and whole design of this is fabulous !

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.