Friday, December 12, 2014

Wishing you....

Hello!

I just wanted to share another card today. This is a card I made
for the Get Sketchy Challenge over At My Favorite Things!!
( I am very creative today!)

This is the Sketch this week:


And this is my card:





The materials I used for this card are:
My Favorite Things Lily die.
My Favorite Things Easter Bunny Stamp set.
Stampin' Up! designer Paper and Adorning Accents Edgelits.
Papertrey Ink Movers and Shakers Sentiments. ( Birthday word)

I hope you like my card and I hope to win the challenge. (Fingers cross)
Thank you, have a great weekend.

I'm also linking this post to the Wednesday Challenge over at Simon Says Stamps blog.











2 comments:

  1. hi Magaly! super darlin card, I so luv the sweet poinsettia! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa! I love to play along with the Challenge at Simons Says Stamps!

      Delete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.