Thursday, December 4, 2014

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday card!!

Hola everyone!!!

I hope you guys are having a great day so far, I'm back with a card I made for the Get Sketchy Challenge over at My Favorite Things Stamps blog.


This is the Sketch for this week:


And this is the card I made:





The supplies I used for this card are:

My Favorite Things Die-namic Floral Fusion Cover-up.
My Favorite Things Easter Bunny Stamp set.
Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder.
Versamark watermark.
Bazzil Paper in color Taffy.
Vellum.
Flower Punch.

I made this card thinking about my friend and neighbor Cortnie. She is such a sweet person and great friend. I wish her a Happy Birthday and may God bless her today and always.

This is all for today, I hope you like my card and it inspires you to join the challenge or make a card for someone special.
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.