Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Teacher Thank you cards....

Hello everyone!

I hope you guys are having a great week so far.
I wanted to share a set of cards I made as a gift for my kids teachers for Christmas.

The base of the card is from black cardstock I cut it to make a 4 Bar card (3.5"x4 7/8").
I stamped the white paper with Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC stamp set in Hero Arts Soft Granite Ink.
For the beautiful apple I used Wplus9 Pretty Patches Apple die and I colored it with copics.



I used the Simon Says Stamps Hey teacher stamp set and stamped the rulers with Memento black ink and colored them with copics too.

To finish my card, I made a banner with black and white paper and stamped the Hero Arts Thank you sentiment from the Year around stamp set using the Simon Says Stamp black dye ink.

I hope you like the card today and inspires you to make your own creations.
Have a great day and Happy New Year!

Magaly


2 comments:

  1. hi Magaly! this is precious, perfect teacher thank you! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! may your 2015 be filled with lots of glimmer and happiness!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.