Monday, July 6, 2015

New card! You fill my day with Sunshine!

Hello and happy Monday!

Summer is officially here and in Texas the days are hotter than ever! With the kids all day at home it is very hard to find the time to make cards. Do you guys have the same problem? :*
Anyhow, I wanted to share with you a card I made a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to make a sunny card very quick. 
I painted with distress ink a piece of white cardstock, for the sky I used Broken China and for the grass I used Shabby Shutters. For the clouds I used Wendy Vecchi Embossing paste.

I cut a circle with the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles and painted with distress ink Mustard seed using the blending tool.
For the sentiment, I used The Color and Sunshine stamp set by Simon Says Stamp.
For the base paper I used the Femme Frames by Mama Elephant!



That's it for today I hope you enjoy the card.
I hope your days are full of sunshine and not to much heat this week!
Have a great day!

Magaly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.