Sunday, July 19, 2015

Balloon Shaker card!


 Hello my friends!

I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday so far!
I'm back with a card I made with some Simon Says Stamp products.

I love shaker cards they make me smile, happy and shake them of course!
I die cut a piece of paper with the Balloon dies by simon says Stamp and the scallop die from the Femme Frames by Mama Elephant.


 I painted the inside of the ballon with distress ink and stamp the sentiment that way you can see it through the window.

It is a simple card but so cute, I wanted to leave it all white that way the focus goes to the shaker part.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Magaly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.