Thursday, October 16, 2014

Watercolor over embossing card!

Hello!

I'm back with a card I made using watercolors over dry embossed paper.



I cut water color paper 4" by 5 1/4" and  embossed it with a Cricut embossing folder.
I painted the paper with Tim Holtz Distress ink over the dry embossed paper.
I used the stamp set Words of Wisdom by My Favorite Thing, I stamped it over white paper with versamark water mark and heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.
I cut the rectangle with the stitched mat die by Lil'Inker design and adhered it over vellum.
The butterfly is from a Fiskars Many Thanks stamp set.
I really like to paint with watercolors over dry embossing, it makes the dry embossing pop.

I hope you like the card of today!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

--------------------------------*******-------------------------------

Hola!

Estoy de regreso con una tarjeta que hice utilizando folder para relieve y pintar con acuarelas.
Corté el papel de acuarela 4"x 5 1/4" y lo pase por mi maquina cricut con un folder de relieve, lo pinte con tintas de Dsitress de Tim Holtz. Para la frase, utilicé los sellos Words of wisdom de My Favorite Things y lo estampé con Ranger Liquid Platinum.
La mariposa es de el set Many Thanks de Fiskars.

Espero les guste la tarjeta de hoy.
Gracias por ver mi blog!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.