Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Get well soon card!

Hello everyone!

I made this card using Lawn Fawn Bake me a cake stamp set. This is a birthday stamp set but I used the cupcake stamp to create flowers.
For the grass, I used the frosting for the cake and stamped to make it look like grass and clouds. There is a little heart in the stamp set that I used to make a leaf for the flowers. I used copies to color the flowers.
For the sentiment, I used Get well soon stamp set by Lawn Fawn.

What do you guys think?
I am participating in the #53 Stretch Your Stamps Challenge at A blog Name Hero!

I hope you like my card today!
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a good one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.