Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sharing cards! Handmade Kindness Challenge...

Hello!

I wanted to share with you some cards I made for the Card Shower than Jennifer Mcguire is doing at her website. She asked to send happy cards to 2 kids that are battling cancer. What a great idea and a great honor to do this for these children to put a smile on their faces. I involved my kids in this awesome challenge too.
 If you want to participate in the challenge and want more information, please click here.

I made to cards for my kids to write a message and send them to this wonderful kids, but my daughter Isabella really wanted to make one by herself so I have 3 cards to share.





My Daughter Isabella made this card, she is 5 years old.





For these cards I used the Tiny Heroes and Honey Bunny stamp sets by Mama Elephant, Copics Markers, Bazzill cardstock and lots of love!

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Have a great day!
Hugs,

Magaly :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.