Monday, June 1, 2015

Thank you card with Hero Arts stamp set!

Hello everyone!!

It has been so long since I post on my blog, sorry about that.

My Mom and my Grandma came to visit from Peru the past month so we have been busy and having tons of fun!

I wanted to share a card with you I made for the Scramble I had the pleasure to host this past weekend at the Hero Arts flickr group.
It is a fun challenge they have over there every other week where you have 90 minutes to make a card! it is so much fun and there are great prizes.
If you want to check it out you can click here. There is so much talent!

Hola a todos!

Desde hace varias semanas no he puesto nada en mi blog, les pido mil disculpas.
Mi mamá y mi abuelita estuvieron visitandome el mes pasado. Hemos estado ocupados y pasándola muy lindo con ellas.
Hoy quiero compartirles un tarjeta que hice este fin de semana para un desafío en el Grupo de Flickr de Hero Arts.
Tuve el placer de ser anfitriona de el Scramble de la semana pasada, que es un desafío que hacen cada 2 semanas donde tienes 90 minutos para hacer una tarjeta. Es un desafío muy divertido y tienen muy buenos premios! Si quieres ver el desafío de la semana pasada lo puedes ver aquí. Hay mucho talento!




For this card I used the Hero Arts stamp and cut Butterflies set, Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder, recollection 110 lb. white paper, Bazzill Taffy cardstock and vellum.

I hope you can join the flickr group and play in the scramble!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugs,

Magaly

Para esta tarjeta utilice:
Hero Arts stamp and cut Butterflies set, polvo para relieve de Ranger liquid platinum, Papel recollection 110 lb, Papel Bazzill Taffy and vellum.

Espero que les haya gustado la tarjeta de hoy y que se animen a participar el un Scramble!
Muchas gracias que tengan un excelente día!

Abrazos,
Magaly


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.