Thursday, May 7, 2015

Teacher you RULE!!!

Hello!

How are you guys doing? I hope your week is going great so far.

I just wanted to share a card with all of you today.
This week is Teacher Appretiation Week at my kids school.
They had to bring everyday something nice to their teachers.

I made this card for my kid's teacher, I like to make them cards and my kids can write a message inside by themselves. I hope they like them!






For this card I cut black carstock using the Word Teacher die and cover it with Versamark watermark and put some embossing powder and heat embossed it.
I also used the stamp set Hey Teacher by Simon Says Stamp and stamped the background with the YOU RULE! stamp and the lipstick red dye by Simon Says Stamp.

I stamped the ruler that comes in the set on a piece of cardstock and painted with copics.
I cut with white cardstock an apple using the apple die by Wplus9 and painted with copics.
I finished the card with some Wink of Stella I put on the apple.

I hope you like my card today!
Have a great day.
Thank you for stopping by.

Magaly


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.