Friday, April 10, 2015

You're the best MOM!

Hello and welcome to my blog.

April is passing by so fast, so I started to think about Mother's Day which is getting closer by the day.
Today I made this Mother Day card with Altenew and Hero Arts stamps.

I wanted a card that is elegant and simple at the same time.
When I start designing a card, I look what stamps and products I have to give me an idea of what to do.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog.

Tengo una tarjeta que compartirles hoy, como Abril se esta yendo tan rápido, estoy pensando en que Mayo estar cerca y también el día de las Madres.
Entonces hoy me puse en funciones de hacer un tarjeta elegante pero simple a la misma vez.







Los materiales que utlicé son:
The supplies I used for this card are:
Altenew Vintage Roses stamp set.
Hero Arts Happy Mom's Day and Every Day Saying stamp sets.
Lil'inkers Designs Mom Word die
Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing Powder.
Bazzill cardstock.
Vellum.
Recollections 110 lb. White paper.

I hope you like the card I made today. Thank you guys for stopping by and check my blog!
Have a wonderful day!

Espero que les haya gustado la tarjeta de hoy. 
Muchas gracias por ver mi blog!
Que tengan un lindo día.


Magaly





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.