Monday, November 3, 2014

Merry and Bright card!

Hello!

I'm back with a card I made with the Simon Says Stamp November 2014 Card kit.
I love the pattern paper from Lawn Fawn that comes with the kit, the colors are great, fresh and different.






For this card I used the the Tag a Lot die set from Mama Elephant to die cut a piece of red paper and glued the Merry and bright tag. With the Lil 'inker Design Stitched Mat die I cut a rectangle from white paper and stamped the snow with the stamp set Be Joyful from Simon Says Stamp that comes with the kit and heat embossed it with Ranger Holographic embossing powder.
I glued all that to a pice of pattern paper and to the card base.

To finish the card I glued some snowflake sequins that came in the kit.
And my card is done! I hope you like my card and I hope it inspires you to use the kit and make your own creations with the kit or whatever you have at home!
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day!

---------------------*****----------------------

Hola!

Aquí les comparto otra tarjeta que hice utilizando el Kit the tarjetas de Simon Says Stamp del mes de Noviembre 2014.
Me encanta el lapel de diseño que viene en el Kit es de Lawn Fawn, me parece que los colores son super frescos y diferentes.

Esta tarjeta casi no fue estampada, lo unico que estampé fueron los copos de nieve que viene en el set de sellos Be Joyful de Simon Says Stamp incluido en el Kit. Tambien utilicé los cortadores de Mama Elephant Tag a Lot y de Lil'inker Design Stitched Mat.

Espero que les guste mi tarjeta y los inspire a hacer sus propias creaciones.
Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.