Friday, September 26, 2014

Simon Wednesday Challenge! Anything Goes....

Hello!

I made a card for the Wednesday Challenge over in the Simon Says Stamp Blog.
They are showcasing Hero Arts products. This is the card I made:




For the card I used the stamp set Snow Much Joy by Hero Arts. I used white embossing powder for the snowflakes, and Liquid Platinum embossing powder by Ranger for the sentiment.
The snowman was stamped with memento black ink, painted it with copics and fussy cut it.
For the snow, I cut white paper with the Landscape Trio by Mama Elephant.

I hope you like the card of today.
Have a great weekend!
Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. DARLING!! I love the placement of the snowman and colors! Wonderful design and details! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.