Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sending lots of love!

Hello!

Last week I received my Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month JULY 2014, and right away a started to play with it.
All the supplies used in this card are included in the kit. I cut the pattern paper with the Mama elephant Femme frame dies, the one with the stitched border. I love this dies are so cute and so easy to put a card together with them, it is hard no to use them.

I used the envelopes with the stamp set Sending Happy Thoughts that comes in the kit, I stamped them in white card stock and cut them with my scissors.
I also die cut a piece of white cardstock using the landscape trio dies from Mama Elephant ( I love Mama Elephant products!) and I stamped the sentiment there using the dye ink lipstick red from Simon Says Stamp included in the kit. This was a great kit i really like my dye ink, I hope they put together more kits like this!

I hope you like the card of today.
Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!


Hola a todos,

Aquí estoy con una nueva tarjeta, la hice utilizando el Kit de tarjetas del mes de Julio de Simon Says Stamp que me llegó la semana pasada.

Todos los elementos usados en esta tarjeta están incluídos en el kit, para el papel de diseño lo corte con el Femme Frames dies de Mama Elephant y el papel que parece nubes con el Landscape trio dies también de Mama Elephant ( me encantan estos dies son mis favoritos)

Este Kit es genial tiene muchas cosas que se pueden usar de muchas maneras, en especial me gusto mucho que incluyeran la tinta Lipstick Red de Simon Says Stamp.

Espero les guste mi tarjeta.
Gracias por ver mi blog y hasta la próxima!

5 comments:

  1. Great job working with the kit goodies! We feel the same about stitched borders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I'm not the only one! thank you for leaving a comment Ranger and Tanner, Woof!

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    We have a feature on our Simon Says Stamp blog called 'Spotted' where we showcase the awesome talents of some of our customers!

    I would love to feature your 'Sending Lot's of Love' card that you shared on your blog, in our July feature and just wanted to check if that would be okay with you.

    If you could email me back (marketing at simonsaysstamp dot com) and let me know as soon as you can, that would be great.

    Thanks so much!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is awesome Magaly! I see that SSS spotted you also. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.