Monday, April 28, 2014

All boy card

Hello and happy Monday!

This past weekend I received my May 2014 Simon Says Stamp Card kit, so today I am going to share a card I made using the card kit.

For me is a challenge to make a masculine/boy card, I love sparkles and girly embellishments. :)
But with this lovely Simon Says Stamp set All Boy ( and of course the card kit) it is not hard at all.

I started with blue card stock for the base of the card and pattern paper included in the kit, I stamped both sayings with VersaMark water mark and embossed it with Zing black embossing powder. I fussy cut it and stick it on the blue banner I made.
I stamped and painted the shoes with copic markers and paint some mud on the shoes with some distress ink. To finished the card I glue some white enamel dots and listo!

I hope you like the card and thanks for stopping by!
Until next time.


Hola y feliz Lunes!

Este fin de semana recibí mi May 2014 Simon Says Stamp Card kit, hoy quiero compartir un tarjeta que hice con este kit.


Para mi es muy difícil hacer una tarjeta masculina o para niños, me encanta la escarcha y los adornos muy femeninos, pero con este kit y el set de sellos de Simon Says Stamp All Boy no se me hizo tan difícil.

Comencé con papel azul oscuro para la base de la tarjeta y papel que vino en el kit, luego stampe las 2 frases con VersaMark ink y puse polvo negro para embossing. Hice una banderilla y ahi puse las 2 frases y las zapatillas que pinte con Copics. Para que se vea sucio el zapato pinte con tinta de Distress. Y listo! Espero les guste.


Gracias por ver mi blog!
Hasta la próxima.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.