Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Rejoice Christ is born...

Hello everyone!

I'm back with a Christmas card I made using the Nativity stamp set by Simon Says Stamp.



I colored Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus with copics. I stamped the sentiment on a cream paper and embossed the paper with the brick embossing folder by Tim Holtz. I cut a heart from red paper and glued it next to the sentiment. To finish the card I stamped the star in Memento Tuxedo black ink, colored with copic, cut it with the coordinating die and glued it to the card.



I hope you like my card today.
Until next time!


4 comments:

  1. Esta bellisima!!!! Me fascina, el mensaje muy significativo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si a mi también me encanta este juego de sellos.
      Gracias por tu comentario Ana.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love those stamps. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.