Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Muchas Gracias Card

Hi!

I am here with a card I made using Viva modeling cream. I used a stencil from Hero Arts, Tweed Pattern is the name of the stencil. 
I put the cream on the stencil on a paper. For my sentiment, there is not a lot of spanish sentiments, this one is from Stampendous and it is really pretty. I stamped it with VersaMark watermark and embossed it with Ranger embossing powder in Liquid Platinum in a white shimmering paper that I cut with one of the Femme Frames die from Mama Elephant.
I really love the look of the colors together.:)
I cut some butterflies with the Embosslits Beautiful Wings from Stampin Up and listo!

I really like how this card turn out, it is simple but so beautiful.

Thank you!




Hola!

Aquí estoy con otra tarjeta.
Esta vez estoy utilizando una crema para relieve en un color blanco perlado es Viva Modeling Cream. Usé con esta crema el estencil de Hero Arts. Utilicé el sello de Muchas Gracias de Stampendous, lo estampé con Watermar Versamark y le puse el polvo para relieve de Ranger en Liquid Platinum. Me encanta como los tonos se complementan en esta tarjeta. :)
Corté unas mariposas de Embosslits beautiful Wings de Stampin Up y listo!

Me encanta esta tarjeta, simple pero super linda.

Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!
Thank you
Tus comentarios me alegran el día! Gracias.